We are pleased to announce that Alliance Facade Services Ltd achieved CHAS accreditation earlier this year.
Most people within the construction industry will have heard of The Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme or CHAS, as it is an industry recognised scheme. It was created by experienced health and safety professionals in 1997 to improve health and safety standards across the UK.
CHAS was a key developer of the Approved Code of Practice which supported the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations, updated in 2015, which has wide reaching implications on the way architectural facades are designed and constructed.
As a contractor supplying specialist services to the Glazing, Curtain Walling and Cladding sectors, we have a number of benefits from being CHAS accredited, such as;
– Preapproval to work for over 1000 clients
– A consolidated place to keep health and safety records
– Assists compliance with key health and safety legislation
As a customer of Alliance Facade Services, you will also benefit from our CHAS accreditation in the following ways;
– Reassurance that our health and safety practices are independently verified
– Check our Health and Safety status at any time by logging on to the CHAS portal
– Complying with your clients accreditation policy
– Demonstrates your commitment to ensuring health and safety throughout the supply chain
We hope this shows our continued commitment to Health and Safety.
Alliance Facade Services Ltd is a business operating throughout the UK which is dedicated to the provision of specialist services to the Glazing, Fenestration, Curtain Walling and Cladding sectors. From Pre-Construction Consultancy to Project Management and system Installation, we make delivering exceptional facade schemes as easy and economical as possible. Founded by experienced facade industry professionals, Alliance Facade Services is the partner of choice for Specialist Building Envelope Contractors, Main Contractors and Developers.