We are pleased to announce that Alliance Facade Services Ltd achieved ConstructionLine accreditation earlier this year.
Constructionline is the UK’s most connected and progressive provider of procurement and supply chain management services, making contracting simpler and helping Contractors, Suppliers and Buyers achieve more, together.
As a contractor supplying specialist services to the Glazing, Curtain Walling and Cladding sectors, we have a number of benefits from being ConstructionLine accredited, such as;
- Access to 10,000 buyers including 3,800 public sector organistations
- A consolidated place to keep Pre-Qualification Questionnaire information
- Independent support from Constructionline third parties
- Advanced notice of projects posted to Constructionline Notice Board
As a customer of Alliance Facades, you will also benefit from our ConstructionLine accreditation in the following ways;
- Cut time and cost of assessing tender submissions
- Updated real time information on the supplier details
- Simple framework/advertising methodology and supply chain/in-house list management processes.
- Instant availability of Pre-Qualification Questionnaire information
We hope this shows our continued professional commitment to our clients throughout the industry.
Alliance Facade Services Ltd is a business operating throughout the UK which is dedicated to the provision of specialist services to the Glazing, Fenestration, Curtain Walling and Cladding sectors. From Pre-Construction Consultancy to Project Management and system Installation, we make delivering exceptional facade schemes as easy and economical as possible. Founded by experienced facade industry professionals, Alliance Facade Services is the partner of choice for Specialist Building Envelope Contractors, Main Contractors and Developers.