SPECIALIST FACADE WORKS – DESIGN & BUILD
Our specialist / small works offering provides a traditional design & build service for those Aluminium Curtain Wall, Windows, Doors and Cladding schemes that are considered a ‘distraction’ by others. We believe that the service given on a multi-million pound project should not be watered down just because a project is smaller or less complex. We strive to achieve the same high quality completed product for all end users.
We specialise in providing a safe, professional and collaborative service for projects up to £1.5M in value. As a company, we are accredited by the Contractors Health & Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS) and ConstructionLine and are members of the Building Safety Group.
Our fully managed Facade Design service utilises our experienced supply chain allowing us to provide structural and thermal calculations and detailed facade design for a wide range of materials and systems. We have an obligation to comply with CDM regulations and our experienced designers will ensure that risks are eliminated or mitigated to an acceptable level during the design phase.
Our project managers, site managers and supervisors hold a range of technical and management level qualifications including SMSTS, SSSTS and IOSH Managing Safely. All of our installers have CSCS cards and hold NVQs in their relevant disciplines.
We have extensive experience in many architectural systems including:
- Aluminium Curtain Wall – Perfect for statement storefronts, commercial offices and large communal areas
- Aluminium Windows & Doors – Great for high use applications such as schools and hospitals
- Replacement glass and glazing – Popular for refurbishment projects
- Rainscreen Cladding such as Trespa, Alucobond, Terracotta and more – Aesthetically pleasing and easily adapted to your specific requirements
- Metal Cladding – For a high end look, materials like bronze and zinc can be used to good effect.
- Structural Framing System (aka SFS or Metsec) – Used as the supporting structure to your finished facade
- Other architectural products – Including glass balustrading, brise soliel and more
We are always happy to provide advice to Contractors, Clients, Architects and end users and encourage you to contact us if you have any questions.
Please forward any enquiries via our contact us page or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org