Most modern buildings make use of some type of glazed Curtain Wall system to provide a striking facade scheme. Predominantly used in commercial or mixed-use developments, an Aluminium Curtain Wall can provide a clean cut, aesthetically pleasing finish to your building.
There are a number of different Curtain Wall applications on the market, making it one of the most adaptable options for your facade.
We have worked extensively with leading aluminium system suppliers, such as Kawneer, Metal Technology, Schuco and Wicona.
We are vastly experienced in the following Curtain Walling applications:
- Standard ‘stick built’ Curtain Wall with pressure plate and cover cap
- Structurally Glazed (aka ‘SG’) Curtain Walling
- Unitised and Semi Unitised Curtain Walling i.e. panels constructed offsite under controlled conditions
- Bespoke applications such as Blast Enhanced facades appropriate to your specific requirements
- Glazed Aluminium Roof lights
We would relish the opportunity to discuss our Pre-Construction & Cost Consultancy, Project Management or Curtain Wall Installation services on your project.