Most modern buildings make use of some type of glazed Curtain Wall system to provide a striking facade. Predominantly used in commercial or high-rise developments, an Aluminium Curtain Wall can provide a clean cut, high performing and aesthetically pleasing finish to your building.
There are a number of different Curtain Wall variants on the market, making it one of the most adaptable options for your facade.
We work extensively with leading aluminium system suppliers Kawneer and AluProf and have access to their full range of premium aluminium systems.
We can design, supply and install Curtain Wall in many formats including:
- ‘Stick built’ Curtain Walling, constructed onsite around the primary structure.
- Structurally Silicone Glazed (aka ‘SG’) Curtain Walling.
- Unitised and Semi Unitised Curtain Walling i.e. panels constructed offsite under controlled conditions.
- Bespoke applications such as Blast Enhanced facades appropriate to your specific requirements.
- Horizontally laid Curtain Wall rooflights / roofglazing.